Design Dimensions focuses on 2D, 3D and 4D thinking across disciplines while providing hands-on experience with the latest design technology. Discover how to create and manipulate structures and objects, create your own zine, develop illustrated characters and so much more!
- Appropriate for students interested in all programs offered by the College of Design: architecture, studio/fine arts, community and regional planning, graphic design, interior design, industrial design and landscape architecture
- For students entering 9th through 12th grades and 2019 high school graduates
- Stay in residence halls on campus and enjoy evening activities at Ames landmarks
- Engage in day programming offered at the College of Design
- Opportunities available for Science Bound students
- Traditional 5-night camp: $545
- Day camp (June 22-26): $395